Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna Gzewliga
Wirtualny Manager Piłkarski

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

nike air jordan women

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna -> O Wszystkim i o Niczym
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Mark Franklin
Podawacz Piłek
Podawacz Piłek

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 26, 2020 04:06    Temat postu: nike air jordan women Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Air Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard got air jordan all white 1 unveiled way back in early 2015. The minute I saw the shoe, I was instantly hooked. Not sure why an Air Jordan 1 in an orange colorway initially got my attention, but for some reason it reeled me in. Soon thereafter we got word that there was an actual inspiration behind the shoe. We all found out that the Air Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard was actually inspired by a dunk Michael Jordan did back in 1985 during a Nike exhibition game in Italy. During that game, Jordan threw it down so hard that he actually shattered the backboard while wearing a uniform that came in orange, black and white. The inspiration/theme behind the shoe was a dope way to spotlight a moment in Jordan's history that not many people knew of, which made me want the shoe even more.

The three pairs I was able to pick up this year were the ones that I was really looking forward to ever since I heard they were releasing. The Air Jordan 4 Tech Grey caught my eye from the get-go. The Air Jordan 4 was one of the first sneakers to receive the remastered treatment this year, and it did not disappoint. The build of the shoe was also different from the majority of other Air air jordan 1 white mid Jordan 4s. The side panels were stripped of the customary netting in favor of additional black tumbled leather that gave the shoe more of a premium look. Although it may be subtle in appearance, I think it's one of the most versatile shoes that Jordan Brand came out with this year. I mean, you can basically wear it with anything.

This year brought us more collaborations than I think we've ever seen when it air jordans black and white comes to sneakers. Not only did we have "the usual" brands dishing out collaborations left and right like New Balance, Asics, PUMA, Vans, and Saucony, but we also had adidas, Nike and even Jordan Brand joining in on the fun. Some of the most noteworthy collabs that dropped in 2015 include the Just Don x Air Jordan 2 (btw there's another colorway expected to release in January), the Pigalle x Nike LeBron 12 Elite, the Supreme x Air Jordan 5s, and the PSNY x Air Jordan 12. Collaborations are a win for everybody because two different brands/companies are able to work together to get their name out there and most of the time the quality of the release is better than their inline work. So I expect to see more collaborations than ever in 2016 so everybody can stay winning together.

Drake may have only officially bel air 5 jordans released the OVO 10s with Jordan Brand in 2015 (Editor's Note: Anybody notice that one of the complaints often lobbed at Kanye and adidas is that they only sell because they're limited? Well, how many OVO 10s did Drake and Jordan put out?) but if Jordan Brand paid any attention to any blog or social media then they know that they're sitting on a gold mine with Drizzy. Just like with Kanye, fans are enamored with Drake so even though his Air Jordan 10 release wasn't anything out of the norm, sneakerheads still loved it for the simple fact that Drake was attached to it. Imagine what Jordan Brand could do if they used the 1, 3, 4, 5 or 11 silhouette in a collaboration with Drake? Or maybe even give him his own lifestyle silhouette? Everyone would be all over it.

It is not only my favorite sneaker to release this year but also, among my favorite I have ever owned.This Gel Lyte 5 reminds me so much of the Air Jordan 1 Cyber Monday. Premium black leather upper combined with a clean white midsole/outsole. The tonal laces and white inner liner are also a nice touch. Since this sneaker released so early in the year many people may have forgotten about it, but it was definitely clean.Nike began as Blue Ribbon Sports way back in 1964 thanks to founders Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight. It wasn't until 1971 that it became known as Nike. But it wasn't until 1987 that Nike really exploded. I'm talking strictly about Nike because we all know what Jordan Brand did in 1985 with the introduction of the Air Jordan 1.

I knew right from the get go that there were going to be a lot of Jordan "purists" who just couldn't deal with the fact that one of their beloved all-time favorites was cut off in half and made a release. The Air Jordan 1 High OG Royal is one of the all-time greatest colorways that has ever released. Any release trying nike air jordan women to duplicate that look will automatically get "stank looks" or witty remarks such as being a "poor man's" such and such. Regardless, Jordan Brand decided to go ahead and release several low-top versions of some of the most classic OG colorways of the Air Jordan 1. The Royal Blue version happened to be one of them, and just like I expected it didn't do so well with Jordan enthusiasts. I take the shoe for what it is. It's a low-top version of a Jordan classic. It's not trying to be [img]http://www.ardeocapecodcatering.com/images/footwear/nike air jordan women-591gwm.jpg[/img] anything else but that. It is what it is.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Maj 26, 2020 04:06    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
saftysign
Podawacz Piłek
Podawacz Piłek

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 27, 2020 18:47    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

با نصب تابلو ترموود ، تابلو لایت باکس و یا تابلو بنری می توانید یک تابلو زیبا با قیمت ارزان را برای تبلیغات خود سفارش دهید .
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Maj 27, 2020 18:47    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna -> O Wszystkim i o Niczym Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: