Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna Gzewliga
Wirtualny Manager Piłkarski

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

, you want to be the guy & you want to g

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna -> Mecze Ligowe
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464
Ligowy Wyrobnik
Ligowy Wyrobnik

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 15, 2018 03:36    Temat postu: , you want to be the guy & you want to g Odpowiedz z cytatem

CINCINNATI - Bengals coach Marvin Lewis apologized again on Tuesday for calling Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel a midget, saying his comment was insensitive and offensive. Jaire Alexander Packers Jersey .Lewis called the 6-foot quarterback a midget during a radio show on Monday night and later issued an apology.He released a statement on Tuesday saying he realizes that his comment was offensive to people of short stature and to their families and friends. It was thoughtless on my part to use the word I did, and not excusable, and I greatly regret it.Lewis says he has read about the issue on the Little People of America website.He has also apologized to Manziel and the Browns (7-6). The Bengals (8-4-1) play in Cleveland on Sunday.___Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Oren Burks Packers Jersey .ca. Kerry, In Mondays Habs/Bruins game, there were three questionable/brutal calls against the Habs late in the game - Tomas Plekanec, then Douglas Murray, then Brendan Gallagher. Jaire Alexander Jersey . "This isnt really the week you want to lose Chris Greaves," fellow lineman Glenn January said Wednesday after practice. Greaves is expected to miss several weeks after suffering a knee injury in last weeks 36-28 win over the Ottawa Redblacks. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Deshone-Kizer-Jersey/ . Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime.As the Toronto Maple Leafs return from their Olympic break, Jonathan Bernier appears firmly entrenched as their starter while James Reimer is filling the back-up role. Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much." Reimer said he is at a juxtaposition, between being happy in Toronto yet yearning to start games. "I love playing here and obviously I want to be a starter, so its been an interesting year." The 25-year-old added that would be hard on him to leave the Maple Leafs organization. "This is the team I was drafted by and this is definitely a place I dreamed of playing my whole career." Reimer has played in 24 of the Leafs 60 games this season and started 33 of 48 games in the Leafs lockout-shortened 2013 campaign. He also started all seeven 2013 playoff games. Josh Jackson Jersey. Reimer admitted that seeing a large reduction in playing time has not been easy on him. "Anytime you go from playing a lot of games to not its a hard pill to swallow. You want to play, you want to be the guy & you want to give your team the best chance to win. Theres no feeling like that other then when youre in there," Reimer told Masters. When he asked if he has proven himself as a starter in the NHL, Reimer said he didnt believe there was any question. "As far as Im concerned, I dont think its up for debate. I feel like Ive had a couple of solid years where Ive played really well. And obviously, last year went to the playoffs and led a team to the playoffs when probably a lot of people didnt expect us to go. Yeah, I feel like Ive played well and I dont think theres much debate for it. Maybe other people think so. I dont know." Reimer has a 10-6-1 record with 3.25 goals against average and a .911 save percentage with the Leafs this season. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Paź 15, 2018 03:36    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna -> Mecze Ligowe Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: