Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna Gzewliga
Wirtualny Manager Piłkarski

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

t to tell a (deleted) lie is ridicu

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna -> Mecze Ligowe
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464
Ligowy Wyrobnik
Ligowy Wyrobnik

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 15, 2018 02:05    Temat postu: t to tell a (deleted) lie is ridicu Odpowiedz z cytatem

MONTREAL -- It seems that New Jersey Devils veterans Jaromir Jagr and Martin Brodeur still have some good hockey left in their 41-year-old bodies. James Paxton Jersey . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. "We talk to each other a lot about certain things," Brodeur said. "I think we have a lot in common about what our careers brought us. "Its nice to relate to a guy. Its been a while since Ive been able to do that here in New Jersey because we had so many young guys. Its been fun to watch him play. Its pretty impressive what hes accomplished." Jagr tied the game at 17:23 of the first period with his first goal in 11 games and his 14th of the season. But more importantly, it was the 695th of a career that began in 1990 with the Pittsburgh Penguins. That moved him past Mark Messier into seventh place all-time in goals. It came days after he passed former Penguins teammate Mario Lemieux for seventh place in career points with 1,724. Brodeur, making his first start in four games, extended his NHL record for wins to 682, although a Max Pacioretty goal at the 7:00 mark of the first period kept his shutout record at 124. At the end, both were called onto the ice for an ovation from the 21,273 Bell Centre fans as Brodeur was named first star and Jagr got second star. "I didnt expect that in somebody elses building, but theres a little history here for me," said Brodeur, a Montreal native whose father Denis was once the Canadiens team photographer. "Its definitely nice of them to do that." Montreal had a 30-19 shot advantage, but the Devils (20-18-10) scored more than two goals for the first time in six outings and the second time in their last 11. Brodeur and some tenacious third-period checking did the rest as New Jersey stretched its points streak to five games. Canadiens coach Michel Therrien felt his team played with energy, but just couldnt score. "We competed," said Therrien. "We set the tempo, but the story of the game was Marty Brodeur. "He was phenomenal. We were the attacking team. We outshot them, but it was one of those nights when you run into a hot goaltender." Despite their age, neither Brodeur nor Jagr has decided on retirement just yet. The game was billed as possibly Brodeurs last visit to the Bell Centre, but hes not ready to concede that. "It might be my last one but it might not either," he said. "I just want to play well when I play. "It doesnt matter what situation Im in. Im there to win hockey games and thats it. Ill do that as long as they let me do it." Jagr, who was chosen to play for the Czech Republic at the Sochi Olympics next months, was even more adamant about continuing his career. "Ive said many times, Im not thinking about retiring yet," he said. "Im not counting my games yet, as long as I have fun." Goals early in the second frame from youngsters Eric Gelinas and Adam Henrique were the difference. Dainius Zubrus scored into an empty net, with an assist from Jagr, in the final minute. Brodeur said Paciorettys goal on a long wrist shot that flew past his glove caused him to bear down and try to keep the Devils in the game. "Our team, were kind of goal challenged, so its hard to give up the first goal," he said. "I havent played in a while and I thought this is not good. But I picked it up after that a little bit and we played a really solid hockey game." Montreal (26-16-5) was coming off one of its best games of the season in a 2-1 win over Chicago but could not duplicate that effort. The Canadiens went 0 for 3 with the man advantage, a fifth-straight game with no power-play goals. Pacioretty struck first with his 20th of the season, but Jagr got it back when he got around Josh Gorges and used his long reach to put the puck past Carey Price and in off the far post. Gelinas scored from the point on a power play 1:20 into the second period and Henrique got his sixth goal in the last 10 games from a scramble in the Montreal crease at 4:02. The crowd booed as what appeared to be a Brendan Gallagher goal was disallowed later by video review for inadvertently kicking the puck in late in the second. Notes: David Desharnais sat out with a flu and his spot on Montreals top line was taken by Lars Eller. Francis Bouillon moved in as a seventh defenceman. . . Ryan Clowe picked up two assists and has seven points in his last five games. . . It was the third and last meeting of the season between the teams. Montreal won the series 2-1-0. Custom Seattle Mariners Jerseys . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. Ichiro Suzuki Jersey . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central. http://www.marinersrookiestore.com/Mariners-Ryon-Healy-Kids-Jersey/ . Although Spain could still advance out of the group stage, the game may have signalled the end of the run by a generation of Spanish stars whose quick passing, "tiki-taka" style delighted the world and helped them win the last three major tournaments.TORONTO -- While the NFL comes under the spotlight for player misconduct, the UFC is also making moves to sever ties with athletes under fire. The mixed martial arts organization announced Friday it has terminated the contract of Thiago Silva and indefinitely suspended fellow light-heavyweight Anthony (Rumble) Johnson. Silva, a Florida-based Brazilian, was released by the UFC in February after being arrested in South Florida on charges of threatening his wife with a gun. But he was re-signed by the UFC earlier this month after charges were dropped by the Broward County District Attorneys office. "Based on new information received today in the form of video and audio evidence, Silva has been terminated from his UFC contract," the UFC said in a statement Friday. It did not elaborate on the video. Authorities said in February that Silva took a gun to a mixed martial arts academy in Oakland Park and threatened to shoot his estranged wife, Thaysa, and her now-boyfriend, who called police. Silva eventually drove away. Authorities tracked him down to his home where he was holed up for hours until he surrendered. Authorities used a stun gun on him before he was taken into custody. A probable cause affidavit showed Silva had threatened his estranged wife on several occasions. Silva (16-3 with two no contests) has had a checkered MMA history but was once considered a 205-pound contender. In November 2012, he tested positive for marijuana following a win over Stanislav Nedkov in Macau. The fight was declared a no-contest and Silva was banned for six months. Silva admitted to doping and tampering with his urine at a UFC 125 drug test. He said he did it because he injured his back in advance of a January 2011 fight against Brandon (The Truth) Vera. Ken Griffey Jersey. Silva won the fight, which was turned into a no-contest after the failed drug test. The Nevada State Athletic Commission had alleged he submitted a specimen that was "inconsistent with human urine" before the bout. Silva was banned for a year and fined US$33,750. UFC president Dana White initially washed his hands of Silva when the Florida charges were laid. "When this thing went down, I said hed never fight in the UFC again," White told ufc.com in early September. "When I watched it unfold on TV and heard of the charges, it didnt look good for Thiago Silva. But he was acquitted of all charges. How do you not let the guy fight again?" White said at the time that Silva deserves a chance to make a living. "He went through the legal process and came out of it untainted," White said. "He deserves to be able to make a living again. Hes back under contract." That changed Friday. The UFC did not detail Johnsons issue other than to say: "We are aware of the situation involving Anthony Johnson. As a result, we are suspending him indefinitely. "We are using a third-party law firm to conduct a formal investigation and once we have more information, well determine whether further course of action is necessary." Johnson tweeted "the lengths ppl will go just to tell a (deleted) lie is ridiculous." The 30-year-old Johnson had won his last two fights against good opposition as a light-heavyweight after returning to the UFC. His previous career as a UFC welterweight had been up and down with problems making weight. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Paź 15, 2018 02:05    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna -> Mecze Ligowe Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: