Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna Gzewliga
Wirtualny Manager Piłkarski

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

high-reward with my Offensive Ro

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna -> Mecze Ligowe
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464
Ligowy Wyrobnik
Ligowy Wyrobnik

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 15, 2018 02:42    Temat postu: high-reward with my Offensive Ro Odpowiedz z cytatem

Everybody has a favourite team. Jon Niese Jersey . We suffer with them when they lose and rejoice when they win. The trouble is some teams never seem to win. Of the 30 teams in Major League baseball, eight have never won the World Series. In the American League, Tampa Bay, Seattle, Texas and Houston have never celebrated victories in the Fall Classic, but at least the Rays, Rangers and Houston got that far. Seattle, the Blue Jays expansion cousin, never has. In the National League, Washington/Montreal, Milwaukee, Colorado and San Diego have never emerged victorious, though all but the Nationals/Expos have made it to the World Series. Washington and Milwaukee have actually tasted victory, but with other franchises in the past - the Senators and the Braves. All of this made me wonder how the other "Big 4" sports compare. In the NHL, 12 of the current 30 teams have never won, though Ottawa and Vancouver did capture Cups in the early 1900s. Still, essentially that is 40 per cent of the teams that have never reached the "promised land." In the NFL, 14 of the 32 teams have never won the Super Bowl, though I must add some of those 14 teams won titles in the old AFL, or in the NFL before the merger.Still, thats just over 43 per cent who havent been Super Bowl Champs. The NBA has the worst percentage of all. 16 of 30 teams have all been also-rans for their entire current existence, or just over 53 per cent. I dont really know what any of this means. Someone once told me, its all about the journey and not the end result. The emotional ups and downs make sports what they are and why they are so compelling. The debate over the Washington Redskins name and whether it should be changed has pretty much reached the boiling point now. Im in the camp that believes it should be changed, but its interesting how the name came to be and its baseball connection. Washington wasnt the original home of that NFL franchise. They began in Boston in 1932, as the Braves. They played in the home park of Bostons National League franchise, the Braves, so owner George Preston Marshall figured it was best to stick with the same name. The following year, though, he struck a better deal and moved the team to Fenway Park; the home of the American League Red Sox. To pay homage to the Bosox, he wanted to include the word Red in the teams new nickname. It also so happened that his coach, William "Lone Star" Dietz, had a mother of Indian heritage. That lead Marshall to combine the colour with a rather strange tribute to his coach, who eventually wound up in the College Football Hall of Fame. None of that justifies the name; its just interesting to find out how it came about. There was a special anniversary this week. November 7th marked 50 years since the Yankees Elston Howard won the American Leagues Most Valuable Player Award. The Yankees have had so many great catches over their history; from Bill Dickey to Yogi Berra, Thurman Munson and Jorge Posada, that at times Howard gets pushed into the background. But he occupies a special place in Yankees history. He was the first African-American player to suit up with the Yankees in 1955. That was a full eight years after Jackie Robinson broke the colour barrier with the Brooklyn Dodgers. It was to the Yankees shame that it took that long for them to employ a black ballplayer. Jackie Robinson played his first season in the Dodgers organization at Montreal with the old Royals. Elston Howard too had his Canadian connection. He was an all-star with the Pennant-winning Toronto Maple Leafs of the International League in 1954 - the year before joining the Yankees. In addition to the MVP honours, Howard won four World Series rings with the Yankees. He was also with the Red Sox in 1967 for their miracle run under Dick Williams, which ended with them losing the Fall Classic with St. Louis. That Boston club was the parent team of the Maple Leafs. Baseballs offseason activity is really going to start to percolate next week. The 13 players who were offered those $14.1 million qualifying offers will have to decide by November 12 whether to accept or reject them. At the same time, the general managers will be meeting in Orlando, Florida from November 11-13. Remember, the GMs meetings were a couple of days earlier a year ago and that is where the genesis of the mammoth 12-player deal began to evolve. That deal was completed on November 13 and was finally approved by commissioner Bud Selig on Monday November 19. Im not saying the Blue Jays are going to pull off anything close to a deal of that scope, but they have to be active; they must improve. The next week or so should be very interesting. Nolan Ryan Jersey . They were expecting him there all along. The Pacers announced Friday night that George has been cleared "to return to normal basketball activity," a decision made three days after he was concussed in Game 2 of the Indiana-Miami series. Russell Wilson Jersey .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Cole-Hamels-Kids-Jersey/ .Y. -- Dallas Stars coach Lindy Ruff had an opportunity to experience an entire range of emotions in his first trip back to Buffalo to face his former team.NFL Editors Ben Fisher and Mike Hetherington make their Super Bowl picks and name winners for the big year-end awards. Super Bowl XLIX Fisher: Broncos over Saints I know history suggests its next to impossible but I really wanted to predict a Super Bowl rematch. I couldnt do it though, the NFC is just too tough. While I think the Denver Broncos will make a return trip to the championship game; nobody in the AFC is strong enough to trip them up, that isnt the case in the NFC where a team like the Packers, 49ers, or my NFC pick the New Orleans Saints will get past the Seahawks. Seattles defence the Saints is not however; Peyton Manning atones for last seasons clunker and evens his Super Bowl record. Hetherington: Broncos over Packers For the second straight year, the Denver Broncos will reach the Super Bowl, this time facing the Green Bay Packers in a rematch of Super Bowl XXXIII. The best two quarterbacks of the regular season will engage in a shootout for the ages as the defensive stars on each team are forgotten. Ultimately in getting the ball last, Peyton Manning leads the Broncos into Matt Prater field goal range to set up the winning kick. Manning matches his brother Eli with two Super Bowl rings, Broncos beat the Packers, 34-31. Most Valuable Player Hetherington: Aaron Rodgers returns from a season derailed by a broken collarbone and takes the league by storm. Eclipsing his NFL-record passer rating of 122.5 (set in his 2011 MVP season), Rodgers puts up a career-high in yards, while his receivers Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb both top 1,000 yards receiving. Rodgers falls short of his career-high touchdown mark of 45 thanks to the rushing ability of Eddie Lacy, but his domination is rewarded with a second MVP title and an entrance into the debate of greatest quarterback of all-time. Fisher: LeSean McCoy: I could go quarterback here and Peyton Manning will certainly be up there at the end of the year, but Im really intrigued with what LeSean McCoy will do in Chip Kellys offence. Shady put up monster numbers in Philadelphia last year and with Nick Foles presumably starting at QB all year, he may even improve upon them this year. If he can score 20 touchdowns like he did just two years ago, an MVP award will be within reach. Defensive Player of the Year Fisher: Ndamukong Suh I love those big tackling machine linebackers and could definitely see Luke Kuechly repeating as winner, but my pick is Ndamukong Suh. Hes not the easiest guy to cheer for but he gets results. If Suh can stay healthy and out of trouble hell put up DPOY worthy numbers but the kicker for me is the DT is in a contract year, hell be looking to cash in with a big impact year. Hetherington: Earl Thomas The defensive player of the year often comes from one of the leagues top defences. This year, it will come from the NFLs top secondary, the Legion of Boom. Though, Richard Sherman will make headlines for the Seattle Seahhawks, free safety Earl Thomas will be regarded as the top player in the Seahawks dominant pass defence – and he will be rewarded for it. Drew Robinson Jersey. Thomas has made the Pro Bowl in three straight seasons and been named a First Team All-Pro in each of the last two seasons, now he adds the DPOY title his impressive résumé. Offensive Rookie of the Year Hetherington: Kelvin Benjamin The landscape of this award could change drastically if first-round quarterbacks Blake Bortles, Johnny Manziel and Teddy Bridgewater see significant playing time in 2013. However, as it stands, the rookie wholl receive the biggest workload is wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin. Playing as Cam Newtons top passing option with the Carolina Panthers, Benjamin will receive plenty of targets and make the most of them. His six-foot-five frame will allow him to high-point and haul in jump-balls in the endzone and reach 10 touchdowns in his debut season. Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr will make this a two-horse race, but a better team record and better comparable production will give Benjamin the edge for Offensive Rookie of the Year. Fisher: Carlos Hyde I like Mikes pick and think Benjamin is in for a big year as Cam Newtons favourite target in Carolina. I could see Mike Evans having a solid year in Tampa Bay as well but Im going high-risk, high-reward with my Offensive Rookie pick. If Frank Gore continues to defy his age and the miles on his body, Carlos Hyde will be nothing but a solid backup this year. But if Gore goes down or falls off a cliff production-wise, and history suggests theres at least a chance of that happening to a 31-year-old running back with more than 2,000 career rushing attempts, then Hyde becomes this years Eddie Lacy – a lead back in a very good offence. Defensive Rookie of the Year Fisher: Calvin Pryor Right after the draft, I thought the Raiders Khalil Mack or the Rams Aaron Donald would have the best opportunities to put up Defensive Rookie of the Year numbers. But after his awesome preseason performance Im switching my pick to Calvin Pryor. The New York Jets have their problems, but they usually manage to finish with a decent defensive unit. If the teams injury-ravaged secondary can hold up throughout the year, Pryor will get a lot of the credit, deservingly so. Hetherington: Ryan Shazier Oppositely of on offence, the race DROY will be one of the closest in recent memory. Jadeveon Clowney, Khalil Mack, C.J. Mosley, Calvin Pryor and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix will all make strong impressions on the league. However, working in the middle of the Pittsburgh Steelers defence, linebacker Ryan Shazier will win the award. Shazier will bring the most balanced stat line of any rookie at the end of the season as he combines over 100 tackles with multiple sacks and interceptions. In 2014, the Ohio State product will quickly etch his name into the storied history of the Steelers defence with an award-winning rookie campaign. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Paź 15, 2018 02:42    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna -> Mecze Ligowe Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: