Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna Gzewliga
Wirtualny Manager Piłkarski

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

the team with the best record i

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna -> Mecze Ligowe
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464
Ligowy Wyrobnik
Ligowy Wyrobnik

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 17, 2018 02:38    Temat postu: the team with the best record i Odpowiedz z cytatem

LAS VEGAS, Nev. Paul George Jersey . - Carla Esparza won the first womens strawweight title fight Friday night in the UFC-based The Ultimate Fighter reality television shows 20th season finale.Esparza had a submission victory over Rose Namajunas in the third round.This is the most amazing feeling Ive had in my life, Esparza said. I had a lot of expectations on me. I didnt know if I could do it, but I proved myself.Esparza largely controlled the first two rounds with her wrestling skills, taking down Namajunas multiple times and almost forcing the referee to stop the fight at the end of the second round.Rose is such a phenomenal athlete, but in the end I think my wrestling got me the win, Esparza said.In the third, Esparza (11-2) took down Namajunas (3-2) early, softened her up with ground strikes and secured a rear-naked choke to force her to tap at 1:26.I always respected her. I give her all the props in the world, Namajunas said. Im gonna have to tweak a few things, Ill be back.On the undercard, lightweight Charles Oliveira (19-4-1) controlled the first two rounds with multiple submission attempts and earned a unanimous decision victory over Jeremy Stephens.He said I was nothing, but I came in here and struck with him, Oliveira said through an interpreter. Im staying in this weight class and Im going to be the champion.Stephens (23-11) was in deep trouble throughout the first 6 minutes of the fight, spending most of his energy defending submissions.The fight between Daron Cruickshank and K.J. Noons was declared a no contest when Cruickshank was poked in the eye in the second round, rendering him unable to continue. UFC President Dana White indicated after the fight that Cruickshank would need surgery to repair the damage.Lightweight Yancy Medeiros beat Joe Proctor by guillotine choke in the first round, and Jessica Penne notched her first UFC victory with a decision victory over Randa Markos.Felice Herrig, Heather Jo Clark, Joanne Calderwood, Tecia Torres, Aisling Daly and Angela Hill also earned victories on the undercard. Myles Turner Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Victor Oladipo Jersey . -- On any given day here at his companys Silicon Valley headquarters, Vivek Ranadive is ready to compete against any employee who wants to challenge him to any contest. http://www.officialpacersprostore.com/ . Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first.So the Los Angeles Angels, the team with the best record in Major League baseball over 162 games, are out of the post-season in three games straight, defeated by a team that won nine fewer games during the regular season and didnt clinch a playoff spot until the final weekend of the season. The Washington Nationals, the team with the best record in the National League this season, are a game away from being knocked out in three games straight by a San Francisco team that won eight fewer games during the regular season and, like Kansas City, qualified via the wild card. But should we really be surprised? The playoffs in baseball are a crapshoot, a combination of who gets hot at the right time, who comes through in the clutch and whose pitching rises to the occasion. And there seems to be no way to predict how and why this happens. But it sure seems as though what wins over the course of 162 games in baseball, when teams are playing with five-man rotations and stretching out their bullpens to last over the course of six months, doesnt translate very well to the post-season. Consider that over the past 34 years of post-season baseball, the team with the best record in the Major Leagues has won the World Series exactly six times, most recently when Boston Red Sox did it one year ago. In fact, last yeaars World Series was a complete anomaly a€“ not just because it featured two teams that tied for the overall best record in baseball over the course of the season but also because it was a rare matchup between the team with the best record in the American League against that with the best record in the National League. T. J. Leaf Jersey. Which almost never happens. It would be easy to blame the fact that the team with the best record in baseball rarely wins the World Series on baseballs expanded playoff pool which has gone from allowing four of 28 teams in the post-season in 1993 to allowing 10 of 30 today. And yet from 1980 to 1993, the team with the best record in baseball won the World Series exactly twice over 14 seasons before baseball decided to expand its playoff pool. Since then, its happened four times over 19 years. Baseball is a sport that measures excellence over six months, during which great teams can look horrible in stretches and bad teams can look like world beaters over the course of a week or two. The point here is not to diminish the significance of winning the World Series, but just to understand what it means; that it is not so much symbolic of being the best team in baseball but more of being the one that can seize the moments and etch itself into a place in history. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Paź 17, 2018 02:38    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gzewliga Strona Główna -> Mecze Ligowe Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: